Date: 12/24/17 2:59 pm
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: Re: [External] Re: Beasley Road pond and farm
The site is off of Hwy 64, at exit 548. Between Plymouth and Creswell.

Sent from my Verizon Smartphone
On Dec 24, 2017 4:53 PM, Patricia Campbell <pattycampbell1...> wrote:
CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless verified. Send all suspicious email as an attachment to <report.spam...>

I’m in Duck NC, are we near this site?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Ginny Wood <boykinwoods1...><mailto:<boykinwoods1...>> wrote:

Is this in or near Tyson?

I'm in Fuquay Varina from out of town and Tundra Swans would be Lifers for me.

Ginny Wood
Pshrink Emeritus

On Sunday, December 24, 2017 12:07 PM, "Corey, Ed" <ed.corey...><mailto:<ed.corey...>> wrote:

It's a good day to be waterfowl in eastern NC, apparently. The ag fields near exit 548 are hosting lots of Tundra Swans and Canada Geese, and a couple of binocular scans produced 4 Greater White-fronted Geese. Hundreds of geese were streaming in as I pulled away, hopefully bringing more potential to the roadside flock. Not much on the pond, other than a flock of mostly Ring-billed Gulls, and about 2 dozen Ruddy Ducks. Mallards and Rock Pigeons mixed in with the field-side gulls, but not much else of note.

Good birding,

Ed Corey
Raleigh, NC

Sent from my Verizon Smartphone