Date: 12/24/17 12:17 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] WAZ: Bill Williams Arm, Lake Havasu
Today 24 Dec 17 I checked the Bill Williams Arm of Lake Havasu and Parker Dam. Ducks were scattered so hard to get an accurate count of scaup and goldeneye but there were good numbers of both Greater Scaup and Barrow's Goldeneye around. Off the NWR HQ I had a PACIFIC LOON, off Havasu Springs Resort I had 3 continuing SURF SCOTERS and an adult RED-NECKED GREBE.

At Parker Dam I had a male BARROW'S x COMMON GOLDENEYE. Good birding.

David Vander Pluym
Lake Havasu City