Date: 12/23/17 9:09 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Varied Thrushes, Pileated Woopecker, Photos Oh My
Hi birders,

Had a phenomenal visit to Bonny Doon Nature Reserve Saturday morning.

Not only did I get my target species in the form of both male and female
VARIED THRUSHES, but a PILEATED WOODPECKER decided to join the fun, at
least for a bit of time.

A female VARIED THRUSH cooperated for this nice portrait:
http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/thrushes/thrush_varied_171223c.jpg

The PILEATED WOODPECKER was not quite as cooperative but it did allow a
few shots:
http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/woodpecker/woodpecker_pileated_171223a.jpg
http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/woodpecker/woodpecker_pileated_171223c.jpg

Full ebird list with a few more images here:

Great birding, and happy holidays,

Pete Sole'
Soquel, CA