Date: 12/23/17 3:05 pm
From: Kevin Colley <kcolley71...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Nat Geo Birds App
I get the same thing Jed and I have lost all my lists(!), at least temporarily. šŸ˜–. I was at an Apple store last week and they said I just have to wait until NATGEO updates their APP. Iā€™m thinking on going back to one of those long yellow pads. They work every time.

Kevin Colley, New Orleans

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 23, 2017, at 9:56 AM, Jed Pitre <feralbiologist...> wrote:
>
> Anyone know what's up with the Nat Geo
> Birds app? I haven't seen mention of an
> update for iOS 11 anywhere and when I search the App Store it doesn't show
> up.
> Whenever I use the app a screen pops up
> saying the app won't work with iOS 11. : (
>
> Jed Pitre, Thibodaux

Join us on Facebook!