Date: 12/23/17 2:43 pm
From: Noah Arthur <semirelicta...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Taimyr Gull here now!
I'm looking at the TAIMYR GULL at Shollenberger right now, viewed from near the second (farthest) bench along the path that goes south from the Point Blue parking lot.

Noah

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)