Date: 12/23/17 9:03 am
From: Siobhan Ruck <siobhan.ruck...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Need a few more counters for Pacifica! 12/27
We’ve had some last minute complications and need to find a leader and a few more counters for the Pacifica area on San Francisco Christmas Count, 12/27. You don’t have to be an ace birder to lead (though it’s always welcome) - just need to be capable of filling out the forms and getting them to us either at the count dinner or via email in the following days.

If you are interested, please email me directly: siobhan.ruck at gmail dot com (spelled out for benefit of those reading on Sialia)

There are a few other areas that could use another person or two so if you haven’t registered but are interested in participating, please email me and I can find you a spot.

Thanks,

Siobhan Ruck, SF

http://www.yahoogroups.com/

<*> Your email settings: