Date: 12/20/17 11:54 am
From: Fawn Bowden <fawnda10...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Snowy Owl - Johnson county
Not sure if this is the same one seen earlier this morning, but Gail Heater
and her sister just located a Snowy Owl and wanted me to relay the
location, as she is not a member of this group.

"Fawn, Janell and I found a snowy owl, I think it was the same one off
James avenue. It's north on James avenue off of penn, right behind the farm
home before swan lake rd. "

Fawn Bowden
Riverside, IA