Date: 12/20/17 11:11 am
From: Steven W. Cardiff <scardif...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] LA CBC schedule, etc.
Janelle/Labird-
The complete CBC schedule is available in the latest LOS News (p. 8)
online at the Louisiana Ornitholoogical Society website at:

http://losbird.org/news/1712_243_news.pdf

Hard copies are also arriving in mailboxes. Unfortunately, they were not
delivered prior to the first wave of CBC's. We will be trying to rectify
this for next year. As per my President's message, anyone on LABIRD who is
not currently a member of LOS, please consider supporting the organization
by becoming a member.

And, speaking of CBCs, 12 have been conducted as of yesterday but I have
not seen a single preliminary report on the results of any of them. I'm
thinking even incomplete summaries might boost interest?

Thanks,

Steve Cardiff

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Janelle Riche <
<0000011fbf8d60eb-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Date?
>
> Jan Riché
>
> > On Dec 19, 2017, at 8:19 PM, glenn ousset <gousset...> wrote:
> >
> > The New Orleans CBC, open to all interested observers, will have a pre
> count meeting, beginning about 5:30am, at Waffle House, 11951 I-10 Service
> Rd, just off Bullard Ave, north side of I-10, west side of Bullard Ave.:
> Compilation will be at Fiorells's Café, 5325 Franklin Ave.Please call me if
> you would like further information.
> > Glenn Ousset504-495-4284

Join us on Facebook!