Date: 12/20/17 10:03 am
From: Linda Vidosh Zempel <0000009ad62f9c3d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Third Snowy Owl of the day.
White On!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Brandon Magette<averbirder...> wrote: This evening around 5ish I was driving east of St Marys on HWY 24 headed to
the monthly Birds and Beer meeting in Topeka when I came across another
Snowy Owl. It was perched on a small tree along the railroad tracks on the
north side of the highway at about the intersection with Boyd Rd, this is
in Shawnee Co.

I guess I've got my white Christmas!

--
Brandon Magette