Date: 12/18/17 6:08 am
From: James P Williams <jpwilliams2007...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Dipper
On Sunday the 17th of December at 12:35 PM Anne and I observed an AMERICAN
DIPPER in the San Lorenzo river for close to 20 minutes. The bird was
about 100 yards upstream from the entry bridge to Henry Cowell State Park.
We walked along the Zayante Trail towards the inflatable bridge for closer
views. The bird was actively feeding. Alas, neither of us had a camera
but we used 10x binoculars for several confirming views.

--
<jpwilliams2007...>