Date: 12/6/17 7:15 pm
From: 'Mel Senac ' <msenac...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Nelson's Sparrows and Thick-billed Sparrows continue at Tijuana Estuary Visitors Center - McCoy Trail - CORRECTION
I inadvertently called the Large-billed Savannah Sparrows "Thick-billed". I
really don't know what I was thinking. Maybe a certain Kingbird at Poggi
Greenbelt was on my mind. Who knows. At least I labeled my photos correctly.
I am sorry, we DO NOT have a new subspecies of Savannah Sparrows in San
Diego. Special thanks to Thomas Myers for pointing out my blunder.

Mel Senac

La Jolla