Date: 12/6/17 6:57 pm
From: charles saleeby <charlessaleeby...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Snow Geese Cobb Co
Kudos to Wes for his report. I can back up his report as I have just had at least 2 calling geese fly over my house while walking the dogs and they were without a doubt Snow Geese. There were at least 2 but did not sound like more than 3 or 4 max. They were in the vicinity of Butler Creek and sounded to be heading in a northerly direction. Cool yard bird!
Chuck SaleebyKennesaw, GACobb County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>