Date: 12/6/17 6:45 pm
From: 'Richard J. Norton' <richardjnorton...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] 2017 Malibu CBC Announcement
The 2015 Malibu Christmas Bird Count takes place on Sunday, December 17th. The
15-mile diameter count circle, centered in Malibu is broken into 45
sub-areas.

If you participated last year, and would be willing to cover the same area,
please let me know.

If you are otherwise interested in participating, please contact me. Please
tell me if your birding skills and solo/team preferences are suitable to
cover a sub-area alone with directions and a map, or if you wish to be part
of a team.

We assign people to areas ahead of time, but you are welcome to ask to join up
until early the morning of the count.

If you live in Malibu, Topanga, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura, or Westlake
Village, and have feeders in your yard or neighborhood that you
can report on, please advise me.

If you or someone you know has a boat that would be willing to travel offshore
from Topanga to Point Dume, and allow one or two experienced
counters aboard, please also advise me.

Thank you.

Dick Norton
Topanga, CA