Date: 12/6/17 3:22 pm
From: Peter LaTourrette <platourrette...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Chipping Sparrows at TJ Martin Park
This morning (12/6) I saw 2 or more Chipping Sparrows in the row of
sweet gum trees along Burchell Avenue in TJ Martin Park.
Unfortunately, the birds were driven away by a landscape maintenance
worker with an extremely noisy edger. I did not see any birds over by
the yellow swing set, but there was a different worker there with a
leaf blower.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: