Date: 12/6/17 2:55 pm
From: 'Paul Peterson' via Boston Birds <bostonbirds...>
Subject: [BostonBirds] Hooded Warbler in Brighton YES at 4:00 p.m. + Nashville Warbler
I found a NASHVILLE WARBLER at the Chestnut Hill Reservoir a lot sooner than I did the HOODED WARBLER. I arrived at 9:45, and finally heard, and then saw, at 4:00 p.m. the Hooded Warbler in the wooded lot on Chestnut Hill Driveway just after all those brick apartment buildings. This street is off Commonwealth Ave. The Nashville Warbler (ad. male) was also seen from Chestnut Hill Driveway, but close to where it comes out to Commonwealth Ave., in a mixed flock on reservoir side of street.

CHESTNUT HILL RESERVOIR HIGHLIGHTS:

Hooded Merganser 1
American coot 4
Cooper's Hawk 1
COMMON RAVEN 2
NASHVILLE WARBLER 1
HOODED WARBLER 1 amazing looks, finally!

Paul Peterson
<petersonpaul63...>
Boston