Date: 12/6/17 2:20 pm
From: Paul Schorr <pkschorr...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] American Pipits - Cypress Grove Park/Lake, Oakley - 12/6
In preparation for the Mount Diablo Audubon Society CBC in Eastern Contra Costa County on Dec. 20, we made a trip to Cypress Grove Park/Lake in Oakley today. We were hoping for the possible arrival of Barrow’s Goldeneyes, but no luck yet. Ten seemed to be the most common number of individuals:

10 American Pipits
10 Long-billed Curlews
10 Common Goldeneyes (2 males, 8 females/immatures)

2 Ruddy Ducks

Good birding,

Paul Schorr
Antioch

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)