Date: 12/6/17 1:36 pm
From: Lawrence Herbert <certhia13...>
Subject: Joplin CBC
The Joplin MO. CBC (MOJO) will be on Saturday,
12-16-17.
We'll meet at the Joplin Nature Center at 8 am.

There will be a lunch at 12:30 for observers too.
Light lunch is compliments of the Ozark Gateway
Audubon Society.
Parties may resume birding too, or turn in their list.

The Education Director, Chris Pistole, gave me
permission to send this note out.

For more info. email me, although I am not the
compiler. I retired years ago. The original compilers
were Linda Childers and Shirley Flood, about 1984.

Lawrence Herbert <certhia13...> 12-6-17.
Larry, in Joplin.

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!