Date: 12/5/17 8:35 pm
From: 'Ross Silcock' <silcock...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] 'White-winged' Junco on East Campus
I think this bird has Slate-colored AND white-winged genes. The breast markings suggest SC , but the color overall looks WW. Good point by Elliott re amount of white in tail- it would be good to get a shot of the spread tail (I couldn’t get the video to play on my computer).

Interesting. Nice set of pics.

Ross

Ross Silcock

Seasonal Reports Compiler