Date: 12/3/17 7:49 pm
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Snow Goose and Greater White-fronted Goose Hybrid, Stone Mountain Park, DeKalb, 12/3/17
Patrick also pointed out that the SNOW GOOSE also appears to be a hybrid. Very interesting. I wonder which species in the other half. Maybe a love-struck Canada?
Patty McLean, Tucker GA

-------- Original message --------From: plm108 <plm108...> Date: 12/3/17 10:15 PM (GMT-05:00) To: <GABO-L...> Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Snow Goose and Greater White-fronted Goose Hybrid, Stone Mountain Park, DeKalb, 12/3/17
Hey Everyone...and thanks to Patrick Maurice for the earlier post. Tell me what you think about the "hybrid" - which we've submitted as a CANGxGWFG. And interestingly enough, there not only was an immature SNOW GOOSE but also a normal GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE at Stone Mountain Park today, last seen with a large flock of Canada Geese, pooping all over the golf course. Photos included in this ebird report, courtesy of Michael Linz.

Patty McLean, Tucker GA

null

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>