Date: 12/3/17 5:56 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Northern Pintail - Newport
Things have been real quiet in my neck of the woods lately as far as birds go. So it was nice to see an email from Jay Gamble saying he had found a male Northern Pintail in the Sugar River along Route 11 in Newport. In went over just before 2pm and found the bird there with two Mallards, a Black Duck and a Mallard x Black Duck hybrid. I’m not sure if it will continue, but it was seen just upstream of a small bridge over the section of the river that lies between LaValley’s Building Supply and Stone Eagle Firearms.
Pintail:
https://flic.kr/p/Cuktht
Hybrid:
https://flic.kr/p/CuktgB