Date: 12/3/17 2:27 pm
From: Alan Schmierer <aaschmierer...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Rio Rico Golf Course: 2 CARACARAS, RED-BREASTED MERGANSER, 10 RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES!!
I spent several hours at the Rio Rico Golf Course this morning carefully checking all of the pines from the gate to the more easterly pond for the Crossbills, with no luck. There was 1 female RED-BREASTED MERGANSER and 1 CRESTED CARACARA at the more easterly pond. A few hours later, both of these were at the pond at the Club House pond, but now 2 CARACARAS. 10 RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES were more than I have seen there before. Alan Schmierer
PO Box 626
Patagonia, AZ  85624
805-801-3701 (cell)
PHOTOS AT: