Date: 12/2/17 2:03 pm
From: Len Medlock <lenmedlock...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Coastal stuff (Redhead, Yellow Warbler, Snowy Owl)
Lisa and I headed out for some local birding. Nice overcast day with no wind!

Great Bay Farm, Greenland
--------------------------
Canada Goose-X
American Wigeon-X
Mallard-X
American Black Duck-X
Redhead-1 drake with GRSC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmedlock/27017754039/
Greater Scaup-500
Bufflehead-7
Hooded Merganser-11
Great Blue Heron-2
Red-tailed Hawk-1
Snowy Owl-1 immature male(?) seen from viewing point over bay
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmedlock/27017753849/

Odiorne Point SP, Rye
--------------------
Cooper's Hawk-1
Red-tailed Hawk-1
Red-bellied Woodpecker-1
Yellow Warbler-1
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmedlock/27017753709/

Rye Harbor SP, Rye
------------------
Comments: Lisa and I did a mini sea watch

Common Eider-9
Surf Scoter-11
White-winged Scoter-9
Black Scoter-2
Long-tailed Duck-3
Bufflehead-2
Common Goldeneye-8
Red-breasted Merganser-2
Red-throated Loon-1
Common Loon-3
Red-necked Grebe-2
Northern Gannet-1
Double-crested Cormorant-1
Razorbill-2
Black Guillemot-3 (1 continues in harbor; 2 others at sea)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmedlock/

Len and Lisa Medlock
Exeter, NH