Date: 12/2/17 9:47 am
Subject: Call for Fall 2017 reports for the "Briefs for the Files"
Dear Carolinabirders,

It's now time to submit your Fall 2017 (August 1st through November 30th)
reports of noteworthy NC/SC bird sightings for inclusion in the "Briefs for
the Files" section of "The Chat."

As always, I'm requesting reports of any unusual bird sightings - rare
species, very late or very early migrants, remarkably high counts, etc.
With all reports, please include the bird's full common name (no
abbreviations), the observers' names, the date, and the location (including
county, if known). For rare or hard-to-identify species, please include
details and/or photographs. Any photographs submitted may be published,
with a credit to the photographer, in "The Chat" and/or "North American
Birds." Please note that not all reports submitted will be published and
it's my responsibility to decide which reports merit inclusion.

Please email the reports to me at <joshsouthern79...> by the end of
December. If you send your report as an attached document, please also "cut
and paste" the report into the body of the email.

Thanks and Good Birding,
Josh Southern
Holly Springs, NC

Join us on Facebook!