Date: 12/1/17 4:32 pm
From: Henry Link <linkh...>
Subject: Re: Great Cormorant, No
The eBirder who made that report apparently arrived at the Doggett Rd east causeway only a few minutes after we left there. After seeing the report I tried the same location again in the afternoon with no luck. I'll try again in the morning.

Forgot to mention earlier that the Red-necked Grebe was still present today in the middle of Lake Townsend, but only viewable at a long distance from the large Yanceyville Rd. causeway.

Henry Link
Greensboro, NC

On Dec 1, 2017, at 6:47 PM, Kent Fiala (via carolinabirds Mailing List) wrote:

> However, there was an eBird report from late this morning.
>
> Kent Fiala
>
> On 12/1/2017 1:09 PM, Henry Link wrote:
>> Five birders spent the morning searching without success for the Great Cormorant that has been present on Lake Townsend for the past two days, so it has probably moved on.
>>
>> Henry Link
>> Greensboro, NC

Join us on Facebook!