Date: 11/30/17 1:49 pm
From: Chris Mccreedy <cristofolos...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Marana bishop
That’s what I thought from when you first reported it- given that it is
fairly cryptic (though sort of confiding but not overly so), it makes me
wonder if a small number may be in the area. I think it is an interesting
question because it seems like the odds were low that you would have found
it in the first place (suggesting more might be around), but enough birders
visit that area to simulataneously provide good odds that nesting birds
would have been noticed previously.

McCreedy
Tucson

>>> http://www.azfo.org/gallery/Orange_Bishop_2007.html