Date: 11/30/17 12:45 pm
From: Kat Bradley-Bennett <katpbennett...>
Subject: [cobirds] Sandhill Cranes in Boulder County
While cycling on the northernmost section of the Open Sky Loop Trail north
of Lagerman Agricultural Preserve, I heard the unmistakable call of
Sandhill Cranes. Scanning the sky, I spotted a flock of 24 circling over a
field in the vicinity of Lagerman Reservoir, perhaps a bit to the west. By
the time I got to Lagerman, I could neither see nor hear the birds.

This was about 1:30 PM today. I'm headed over to N63rd now to see if I can
find the birds.

Kat Bradley-Bennett
Longmont