Date: 11/29/17 5:57 pm
Subject: Fwd: [External] Little gull, Jordan Lake
Forwarded message response from a work email that was scrubbed from Carolina Birds Listserv since I am only signed up with my personal email. I try not to mix work and birding for fun!

Little gull was in a group SE of Jordan Lake VC, viewed across from Seaforth at 8 AM when it opened.

See below for details.

Jesse Anderson
Pinnacle, NC

Begin forwarded message: