Date: 11/29/17 4:48 pm
From: Mike Judd <ebwilderae...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, Sierra Vista, San Pedro House, L. Waterthrushes continue
Just like to say these walks are a great outing with fine birders in a very
precious birding area. I felt privileged to join them last Saturday even
w/o my nemesis GRKI and hope that all who take advantage of these free
offerings find and use the donation box to support the good work of this
group.

Mike Judd
Tucson