Date: 11/29/17 7:50 am
From: <Birdsounds...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Sandhill Crane, south end of Moyza Ranch Road, Amado-Arivaca, AZ
Today, at 0835, we spotted a single Sandhill Crane on our neighbor's cut,
grass field, foraging. The field is at the south end of Moyza Ranch Road,
on the west side, as one comes in from Arivaca Road. Moyza Ranch Road is
half way between Amado and Arivaca, Pima County, AZ.

I took photographs to document it, in case they are needed or wanted.

Kathy Groschupf

"TimBuckTwo", along Papalote Wash, Moyza Ranch Road, halfway between Amado
and Arivaca, Pima County, AZ.