Date: 11/27/17 10:10 pm
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Rough-legged hawk, Larimer Co.
Well it looks like the invasion of northern birds continues.  Yesterday afternoon about 4:30 pm I had a rough-legged hawk fly low over my yard in the foothills west of Fort Collins, just south of horsetooth mountain park.  This is a rare sighting here, being the first for my yard list in 15 yrs of living here!
I hope some more of these great birds show up in time for the CBC.
Cheers,
Arvind Panjabi5500’ in foothill shrublands and grasslandsOn the north slope of Milner Mtn.~3 mi west of Fort Collins

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone