Date: 11/27/17 5:27 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Updated Christmas Bird Count list:
A few updates since the last update. Check the Christmas Bird Count
Website for how to contact compiler of the count(s) you want to go on. If
you have problems finding the compiler of the count(s) you want to go on,
let me know, and I'll give the information.

*Thursday, 14 December 2017*
Bonny Reservoir (note new date)
John Martin Reservoir
Sterling

*Friday, 15 December 2017*
Air Force Academy
Fairplay
Fountain Creek
Rocky Ford
Weldona-Fort Morgan

*Saturday, 16 December 2017*
Colorado Springs
Delta
Denver
Fort Collins
Granby
Longmont
Montrose
Monte Vista NWR
Pagosa Springs
Pueblo Reservoir
Roaring Fork River Valley
Salida
Steamboat Springs

*Sunday, 17 December 2017*
Aspen
Boulder
Durango
Evergreen-Idaho Springs
Grand Junction
Gunnison
Hotchkiss

*Wednesday, 20 December 2017*
Nunn
Pueblo

*Saturday, 23 December 2017*
Crook
Spanish Peaks

*Tuesday, 26 December 2017*
Flagler

*Saturday, 30 December 2017*
Barr Lake
Cortez
Dotsero
Douglas County
Eagle Valley
Grand Sand Dunes NP
Greeley
Westcliffe

*Sunday, 31 December 2017*
Rawhide Energy Station
Monday, 1 January 2018
Denver (Urban)
Grand Mesa
Lake Isabel
Loveland

*Waiting for dates for the following counts:*
Black Forest
North Park
Penrose
Rocky Mountain NP (not occurring this year)
Summit County

--
Brandon Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor