Date: 11/27/17 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: Little Gull
This bird observed around 215 pm and again at around 400 pm from Seaforth Beach. As Seaforth Beach provides eastern views clearly best vantage point for viewing in the afternoon. I was at visitor center at around 130 pm and most birds to the south were already back lit so I moved back across the lake to Seaforth Beach. Thanks to all helped me get on the bird. Norm, Mike, Ryan, Jim, and Bill.

Monroe Pannell
Conover NC
Catawba County

> On Nov 27, 2017, at 12:40 PM, <brian...> wrote:
>
> 12:40 pm- Bird is resting with Bonapartes between visitor center (best view) and Seaforth beach.
>
> Brian Murphy
> twotalonsup.com

Join us on Facebook!