Date: 11/27/17 2:55 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Glaucous Gull in Burt County
Sam,
Do you know on which side of the river the gull was seen? Nebraska
pushes into Iowa around the location,

Also, how does one access that area? There are few roads and I also
have no idea how to locate river mile makers.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 4:24 PM, <sammanning19...> [NEBirds] <
<NEBirds...> wrote:

> One of my coworkers from the Army Corps of Engineers sent me pictures of
> an adult Glaucous Gull he photographed today while working on the Missouri
> River, south of Decatur, in Burt County. It was about 3-5 miles downstream
> of Decatur, or between river miles 686 and 687. According to him, it hung
> out on the revetment rocks all day while he worked in the area.
>

> Sam Manning
>
> Omaha, Douglas County, NE

Join us on Facebook!