Date: 11/27/17 9:03 am
From: Lauren Harter <lbharter...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Several new photos
Field Ornithologists,

Melanie Herring contributed photos of Brant, Eric Hough contributed
photos of McCown’s Longspur and Louisiana Waterthrush, and Walt
Anderson contributed additional photos of Least Grebe. Under Regional
Interest, Eric Hough also contributed photos of Eastern Bluebird from
Apache County. Thanks Melanie, Eric, and Walt!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It
makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more
quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Sounds Library"

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo
contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird
vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more
information here:

http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and
supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to
the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym

AZFO Photo Editors