Date: 11/25/17 9:32 pm
From: Jacob Washburn <jacobwdu...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Saturday Prewitt to Jackson Reservoirs
Hello cobirders & Sue,

Thanks for the text message Jamie Thompson and I saw the Snowy Owl near Fort Morgan, exit 80!

Jamie and I went to Prewitt Reservoir, Logan & Washington Counties this morning.  We found Bonaparte's Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Greater White-fronted Geese and a Red-bellied Woodpecker.

After seeing the Snowy Owl we continued to Jackson Reservoir, Morgan County.  We found a White-throated Sparrow, Long-eared Owl, Eastern Screech-Owl and Great Horned Owl.  We stayed until sunset, no Short-eared Owls to fill out our list.

Good birding!

Jacob Washburn
Near DU Campus

Posted by: Jacob Washburn <jacobwdu...>