Date: 11/25/17 4:59 pm
From: Anita Strawn de Ojeda <kettleheadhats...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Long-tailed duck in Holbrook

I went out to Holbrook’s Hidden Cove Park today to look for the previously reported long-tailed duck. No luck at the water-treatment ponds leading up to the golf course, but I decided to go back to the larger lake (contact me off-list for info in getting through the locked gate). The LONG-TAILED DUCK was present, along with a solitary SNOW GOOSE hanging out with 7 Canada geese (and the rest of the usual suspects).

EARED GREBES
PIED-BILLED GREBES
RING-NECKED DUCKS
REDHEADS
AMERICAN COOTS
AMERICAN WIGEONS (including a storm wigeon)
BUFFLEHEADS
RUDDY DUCKS
MALLARDS
NORTHERN SHOVELERS