Date: 11/25/17 1:45 pm
From: Diane Touret <dctouret...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Tucson - American Redstart
American Redstart still in NE section of Children's Memorial Park on
11/24. Seen with Cassin's Vireo around 10AM.

I want to thank Mark forfinding out the birding potential for this park!
I have lived in Tucson for 25 yearsin an apartment complex off River Rd
only 1.5 miles east of this park, yet I have never been there! I really
enjoyed walking around it and I think it might have real potential for
both spring and fall migartions.

Diane Touret (Tucson, AZ)