Date: 11/24/17 3:17 pm
From: Cliff Otto <bye.bye.nh.birdy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Odiorne and Rye Harbor
Went to Odiorne SP for our annual family Thanksgiving brunch around noon
today and while I didn't do a complete search for everything, I did get
great views of the Yellow-throated Warbler and also saw a Cape May Warbler,
a Ruby-crowned Kinglet, and a couple of woodpeckers (not well enough to
tell if they were Downy or Hairy).

On the way back, I stopped at Rye Harbor and there was a Great Blue Heron
foraging in the marsh right in back of row of buildings on the drive.

Cliff Otto
Manchester