Date: 11/24/17 10:37 am
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Moore Fields, Durham
Birders,

I stopped at Moore fields mid-morning and ran across 12 snow buntings and about 60 horned larks. On the other side of the road, there was a nice collection of bluebirds and waxwings on the cedar trees.

I also discovered open space on Wednesday Hill road (near Packers Falls Road) that I hadn't seen before. It was very birdy, although nothing more unusual than a Red-shouldered hawk. And turkeys breathing sighs of relief.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham