Date: 11/24/17 10:11 am
Subject: 40 years of Jordan Lake (NC) bird counts
I will be giving a talk at the New Hope Audubon Society monthly
meeting at 7:00 pm, December 7th. It has been 40 years since we did
our first Christmas and Spring counts at Jordan Lake, North Carolina,
and it seemed time to put together a summary of some of the data we
have gathered over those 4 decades.

Here's the blurb from the New Hope Audubon website:

NEW HOPE AUDUBON SOCIETY MONTHLY MEETING: 7:00-9:00 PM on Thursday,
December 7, 2017. Please join us for our monthly meeting at the NC
Botanical Garden (100 Old Mason Farm Rd. on Hwy. 15-501 at the
intersection with Old Mason Farm Rd.) in Chapel Hill. Norm Budnitz
will present "Forty Years of Bird Counts at Jordan Lake" showing some
of the changes in the bird populations that have occurred over four
decades of Christmas and Spring Bird Counts. There is no charge for
admission and all are welcome, members and non-members alike.

--
Norm Budnitz
Orange County

Join us on Facebook!