Date: 11/22/17 11:41 am
From: Lyndie Warner <lyndie...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Magpie Jay in Verrado?
Hi, David and Susan. This is the bird that I found here in Verrado last May. I live just off Main Street and he hung around for a few weeks and then disappeared. I contacted the Wildlife Zoo a few miles from here and discovered that they lost one over a year ago and we suspect it is the same one. He seems to be doing pretty good in his own! My husband saw him land in our little backyard on Monday and I’ve been searching for him ever since!

Lyndie Mason Warner

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2017, at 11:02 AM, David Fleischmann <david...><mailto:<david...>> wrote:

That is a White-throated Magpie Jay. Way out of it's range, which is Costa
Rica to Mexico. Beautiful bird. Is it someone's pet?

Awesome birding in 2017!

H. David Fleischmann
M-410-598-9292
<david...><mailto:<david...>