Date: 11/21/17 7:27 am
From: Austin Hess <outdoorlover1214...>
Subject: [cobirds] Seeking Anyone Interested In Bonny And Crook CBCs On December 22nd and 23rd
Hello all....

I am looking for anyone who may be interested in participating in the Bonny
and Crook Christmas Bird Counts as an overnight combo on December 22nd and
23rd. I figure anyone who lives along the Front Range that may be doing
both would spend the night out there. These are among the most exciting CBC
areas in the state IMO and I'd love to help out with both. I live in Fort
Collins and don't have a car but can definitely work out logistics. Can
absolutely contribute towards gas and whatever else needed.

Would greatly appreciate any response. Thank you very much!

Austin Hess
Fort Collins, Colorado