Date: 11/20/17 8:53 pm
From: Doug Jenness <d_jenness...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ: Stanfield area sod farms
11/20/17

Last Monday, I reported seeing 5 MOUNTAIN PLOVERS at a branch of Evergreen Turf sod farm in the Stanfield area in Pinal Co. Today, Keith Kamper and I saw 44 Mountain Plovers, a very late SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER, and many American Pipits, Horned Larks, and Killdeer at this location. The sod farm is located along Barnes Rd. east of Russell Rd. As far as I know this is a new location for Mountain Plovers.

Doug Jenness

Tucson, AZ