Date: 11/20/17 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: NC King Eider - 3rd hand report
Here is that eBird report. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S40620192&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=iqw8uaQjMC3sdGc-2fSa3b6aAunqjFG2PFAtJ2FlLR4&s=n_qym9g2eYz_64Nd8_MzNYmSsLjvSgLGRVZ7plfkwJY&e=

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:31 PM Steve <sshultz...> wrote:

> Following up on my earlier note about the Oregon Inlet King Eider not
> being seen at the Bonner Bridge most of the weekend, I offer a report from
> someone who heard from someone that the bird has been in the SW corner of
> North Pond, PINWR. Apparently photos were obtained. Maybe this is where
> she goes when not at the bridge? Might want to keep a look out should you
> be in the area.
>

> Also noted on the clipboard of sightings at PINWR (Pea Island NWR) the
> tantalizing suggestion of a Snowy Owl. Report of one seen in the general
> PINWR area on, I believe Friday. So might want to keep a look out for that
> as well, should the notation be accurate and repeatable.
>

> Steve Shultz
>
> Apex, NC
>
> --
Dwayne