Date: 11/18/17 11:27 am
From: Vinod Babu <pavinodbabu...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Ross' goose in Atlanta
The Ross' Goose is now cropping grass just to the west of the bridge over
the lake, not far from the children's playground. It seems very tame.

On 18-Nov-2017 9:13 am, "world oceans" <world.oceans7...> wrote:

It is still at Piedmont Park this morning, at the West end of the lake by
the dock with all the Canadas and Muscovies. I have a few slightly fuzzy
videos which I will send to anyone who contacts me offline and wants them.

James Gibson
Clayton Co

http://www.gos.org/georgia-birders-online Please read the guidelines before
posting.