Date: 11/17/17 8:04 pm
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Midtown Tucson - Cassin's finches, meadowlarks
Hi Birders,

We've been watching for possible crossbills at our house (since
they've been seen at Fort Lowell Park). NO LUCK with those, but, this
morning around 10:30, Jim had a brief visit from one male and two female
Cassin's Finches at our pond. First for us in 4 years at this location.

Later Jim checked the East Lawn Palms Cemetery to look around for
crossbills in the many pines there. Again no luck, but he did spot 6
Meadowlarks in the northeast section of the cemetery.

Keeping our eyes peeled!

Rosie and Jim Watts
Tucson, Arizona