Date: 11/17/17 9:37 am
From: PH Stoltz <peterhstoltz...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: basemar trap

I had no luck finding the BTBW this morning around 8:30am. I looked all
along the trap for about 20 minutes from the Broadway bridge to 28th St
underpass. One other birder was looking as well. We both lamented that
we're probably a day or two too late.

Lots of birds, though! A couple Spotted Towhees and a Townsend's Solitaire
were the highlights (those were further northeast, closer to High Peaks
Elementary School). Also saw (and heard...making lots of noise) a Belted
Kingfisher at the ponds on East Boulder research campus.

Happy Friday, all.