Date: 11/16/17 7:19 am
From: Patty Jenkins <pschwar...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Junco and white-throated sparrow, DeKalb COunty
First of the season, in my birdbath this morning.
Also of note, where I usually get several rose-breasted grosbeaks, summer
tanagers and scarlet tanagers during Fall migration, I had only one male
scarlet tanager this year. I wonder if itıs due to all the construction
activity going on around the neighborhood and area in general.
Patty Jenkins
Toco Hill area above Emory

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>