Date: 11/14/17 3:40 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Vermilion @ Hollydale (South Gate)
Birders,

Tues 14 Nov

Late morning today there was a male Vermilion Flycatcher at Hollydale Park in South Gate. It was foraging from scattered small trees northeast of the northernmost parking lot and opposite powerline tower "H 92". (I could not find the Palm Warbler seen 3 Nov.)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/38425066201
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/24554109868
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/38425142071

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)