Date: 11/14/17 1:23 pm
From: Andrew Core <tucsonrba...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Jesse Owens Park in Tucson-Williamson's Sapsucker & Clay-colored Sparrow
Paul Suchanek sends an update from Jesse Owens Park:

Brian Nicholas came by and we were able to relocate the Clay-colored
Sparrow. It was feeding in the same area on the west side of the park
inside of the loop road, although now it was feeding in an open grassy area
with a flock of Chipping Sparrows. It has a small feather sticking up from
its back which can be a nice flag to locate the bird in the sparrow flock.
We didn't try for the sapsucker but did run into a small flock of Red
Crossbills. (While waiting for Brian, I also found there were 2 RB
Nuthatches instead of 1).

Andrew Core
SEAZ RBA Compiler - Tucson, AZ
http://tucsonaudubon.org/go-birding/southeast-arizona-rare-bird-alert/